We celebrate being part of the Wansbeck Primary School community by committing to wear our school uniform. We are proud to look smart and feel like we belong.
We do ask for reasons of health and safety that the wearing of jewellery is kept to a minimum. Stud type earrings may be worn if you consider the child old enough to take responsibility for them.
Our School Uniform:
• Green sweatshirt with or without school logo
• Green cardigan with or without school logo
• Green polo shirt
• Black or grey trousers or shorts
• Black or grey skirt
• Green gingham summer dress
• Black, brown, grey or navy blue sensible shoes
How to buy school uniform (with logo):
Download the school uniform order form:
Wansbeck Primary School – Uniform order form
For PE lessons and sport clubs we wear our PE kit, this helps us feel part of a team. It’s important to change into our PE kit when playing sports or being active to keep our school uniform clean and hygienic.
PE will be on the same day each week, please ensure your child has their PE kit in school ready to wear. Please ask the class teacher if you are unsure what day this is.
Our School PE Kit:
• Green or white plain t-shirt
• Green or black plain sports shorts
• Trainers or sandshoes
• For colder weather a plain black, grey or blue hoodie/sweatshirt and tracksuit bottoms
All jewellery must be removed for PE with the exception of newly pierced stud earrings which should be taped up by either the child/parent or family member.