Wizards and ASD Resource Base
- Enter through own door
- Playtimes and lunchtimes are flexible according to need and should be taken in their own outdoor space.
- School day times remain between 8:45 and 3:00
- Children must enter the school site via the Wenning Grove entrance
- Miss Peers class – Foundation 2 door
- Miss Deggs Class Foundation 2 (car park door)
- Year 1 Classroom Year 1 door
- Year 2 Key Stage 1 door
- Year 3 from Key Stage 2 door
- Year 4 from Garden door
- Year 5 from Key Stage 2 door (start to let the children out at 2:55)
- Year 6 from garden door (start to let the children out at 2:55)
- Wizards and ASD resource base – through own area
Year 5/6 children can walk home from school on their own if we have parental permission. The children will need to walk with family, siblings or with friends that are in their bubble. Permission will be sought from parents in the letter sent out with the changes to the day. All other year groups must be collected by a parent or carer.